In what is now an annual tradition, Pixonauts gathered for our last staff meeting of the year and celebrated 2018. In addition to a slideshow recapping our year with both laughter (oh, the GIFs and Slack spoofs!) and serious reflections (Kleenex, anyone?), we recognized members of the Pixo team who exemplify our values.
Our 2018 Core Value Award winners are:
- We’re Honest and Transparent — Joanna Troutman
- We Demand Quality of Ourselves and Each Other — Ben Young
- We’re on our Client’s Team — Nicole Moore
- We Take Initiative — Jason Rambeck
- We Invest — Steve Zazeski
- Diversity Makes us Stronger — Lori Gold Patterson
- We Are Committed to Work Life Balance — Allie Ofisher
- People Come First — Melinda Miller
What a way to end the year! We’re counting our blessings that we work with such a talented, caring group, and we’re looking forward to accomplishing amazing things with our clients in 2019! Happy New Year to all.