Pixo seeks a full-time, self-motivated, professionally mature Operations and Executive Assistant in its downtown Urbana, IL, office. The Assistant will be responsible for directly supporting the CEO and Directors as well as acting as receptionist for the company and ensuring that the Pixo office spaces remain in top condition.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for general upkeep, maintenance, and improvement of the office space, act as a liaison between Pixo and landlord, oversee professional office services (such as cleaning, plant, and water services) and other duties as needed.
- Plan and execute company events and conference management.
Track credit card expenses, track and execute purchase requests (including general office purchases) and professional development expenses, track PTO time on HR calendar, and other duties as needed.
- Answer phones, schedule meetings, prepare for client meetings, open/close the office daily, take notes at weekly staff meeting, prepare agendas, purchase office food, and equipment, provide support preparing for holiday season, support staff as needed (travel arrangements, conference registration, event RSVPs, etc), and other duties as needed.
- Assist CEO and Directors as needed, including helping to keep their calendars manageable, supporting them in producing materials, helping prepare for upcoming meetings, supporting them in creating or pulling together data and presentations, creating agendas, and other tasks as needed.
Job Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Executive assistance and office experience are preferred.
- Professional, outgoing demeanor and helpful attitude, reliable, analytical, and well organized.
- Exceptional work ethic and flexibility to assist with whatever is needed.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, Google Suite, and other computer software.
- Able and willing to learning new things.
- Basic problem solving skills and ability to anticipate next steps for tasks and projects.
- Exceptionally detail oriented.
Pixo offers a competitive salary, three weeks of PTO to start, medical, 401k, company sponsored Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance, 2 weeks company closure per year, an annually set professional development budget, a stimulating, exceptionally collaborative work environment with endless room for growth and development, and more.
If interested, please submit your resume and three references to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contractors and telecommuters need not apply. Pixo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer. Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required without sponsorship.